Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 15 May 2011

DISCO SKATING !


Have you heard that? Tak pernah kan? So, let me explain ! The Wheels Subang Avenue Roller Blade Disco allowed you to rock and roll your feet in disco environment. Cool enough? Now do scroll down your cursor so  I can let you know more...

Ok, now wear this and lets rock & roll !


now feel it and imagine u are there


Its raining here ! I mean a disco light rain.<You know we’re running sh*t tonight on the floor.Brazil Morocco.London to Ibiza.Straight to LA, New York.Vegas to Africa > Look , There's a DJ !  I'm feel in love with the DJ.  Thanks for spinning my favourite songs and your shouts * padahal tak faham pun apa yang kau merapu, ask ur boss for a new mic la.

moment I love the most !


Its worth as you can skate and feel like in the club. So my advice to those love clubbing, No clubbing, Do skating ! haha. Here we still can dance and enjoy the music. And here also have a DJ . No drugs and no need to be sexy, just yourself.

thanks to my girls who made my day ! 
love you !
Here, some reference about the tickets !

Do hang out and travel ! As this is my first time, no complain please, but teach me to have a better one. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. coooooooool la wani

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ayat No clubbing, Do skating ! xboleh blah... tapi cool gila tempat ni.. mcm nak try jer.. thanx for sharing.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. diana nordin: cool lagi diana nordin

    sazali yusof : i advise orang.haha, cool kan? nanti cakap kat cashier tu bayar i sebab dah iklankan tempat dorang ni ;P

    ReplyDelete